ReStart Kent County Loan Program
Applications are Now Open
During this uncertain time, GROW is extending a working capital loan to small businesses that were directly impacted by COVID-19 and are located in Kent County.
This loan was created to assist those businesses that are not already current borrowers with GROW by giving them access to capital that can assist with needs that have arisen due to closures or reduced hours/services because of the Executive Stay at Home Order.
These funds can be used as a way to keep businesses afloat and to assist with the re-opening process
- Small Businesses that have been open since September 1, 2019 in Kent County
- Small Businesses impacted by COVID-19; Relief and Re-Opening Efforts
- Small businesses with under 25 employees
- Loan Amounts between $1,000 - $10,000
- Interest rate is 4%
- 6 to 24-month loan repayment terms
- No pre-payment penalty
- No application fee
- No origination fee
- Lien filing fees only ($100)
- The SBA will make the first 6 months' worth of payments on this loan
Failure to complete all sections of this application will disqualify you/your business from this loan opportunity. You do have the option to save and come back to complete the form. If you have questions about a section or need assistance completing your form, please contact Marvin Martin at 616-458-3404.
This form is secure and encrypted to collect and store your data safely.