Launch your start up or fund your existing business up to $15,000
GROW, in partnership with the Community Foundation for Muskegon County, is offering loans to small businesses located in Muskegon County that are or will be meeting the needs of the local economy through its products and services.
These funds can be used by both Startup and Existing businesses to invest in:
- Improved Equipment & Technology, Furniture & Fixtures, Vehicles, Signage, etc.
- Enhanced Marketing Efforts and Strategies
- Working Capital for Rent, Utilities, Supplies, Inventory
- Innovative methods of delivering products and services: Delivery, Curbside Pick Up, Outdoor spaces, eCommerce and more
- 4% interest rate
- 24 month payback
- 90 day deferment of first payment
You qualify if
- Your business is located in Muskegon County
- Your business has less than 25 employees
"The money gave us peace of mind. We were at rock bottom, and when we got the loan, we were so grateful ... Because of them, I was able to secure funding and improve my business in these uncertain times."
- Ana Olson, owner of Los Amigos Mexican Bar and Grill