- This event has passed.
Take a Proactive Approach to Legal Systems for Your Business
November 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please note: this is a virtual event and a link will be sent to you by 10:00 AM on the day of the event.
This session is geared to small and medium business entrepreneurs. Local attorney, Rose Coonen will discuss the many legal pitfalls that could spell disaster for a business. Many times a business is reacting to various legal issues that could arise which costs them time and money. In this webinar, business owners will learn how to take a proactive approach to prevent these issues from arising in the first place so they can keep the focus on the business and growth.
At this webinar, you will discover the importance of:
• Making sure your entity is properly incorporated and maintained
• Having written agreements in place
• Having a legally compliant team structure
• Protecting your intellectual property
• Protecting your business for incapacity or death of the owner
Rose will gently shine a light on the areas of our businesses that need loving attention so that you have what you need to do what you came to do.
Spots for this session are limited, so register today!
- Due to registration requirements you may only register for one ticket per order.
- Any additional attendees will have to register separately.
- All registration questions are a requirement of the Small Business Administration and are used for funding reporting.