- This event has passed.
Realize Your Goals Through Stellar Email Writing
September 23, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A VIRTUAL EVENT. A ZOOM LINK WILL BE SENT OUT BY 9:00 AM ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT (WEDNESDAY 9/23)
Join Kellie Roblin, MFA, MA, Learning Design/ Talent Development at Primary Source Studio, LLC if you are interested in learning more about the follow topics!
-Write emails that reach your recipient and persuade them
-Learn how to avoid common email writing pitfalls
-Practice great writing strategies that you can apply in other contexts
-Learn to use formatting options that will get your entire message read and considered
-Ensure your messages answer your recipient’s questions
-Meet and exceed your email recipient’s expectations
Snapshot of Topics: – Using bullet points and negative space
– Using a greeting, body, and conclusion
– Avoiding common grammatical errors
– Avoiding common spelling errors
– Framing your message with a goal/outcome
– Using concise and kind style
– Sharing enough detail without overwhelming readers
- Please register to reserve your spot.
- Due to registration requirements you may only register for one ticket per order. Any additional attendees will have to register separately.
- All registration questions are required for reporting purposes to the Small Business Administration (SBA)