- This event has passed.
Muskegon County Recovery Loan 101
June 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Please note: this is a virtual class and a Zoom link will be sent to you by 11:00 AM the day of the event.
Karen Benson, Business Development Officer, West Michigan Lakeshore will be facilitating a free, one hour webinar. During this uncertain time, GROW, with the support of the Community Foundation for Muskegon County, is extending a working capital loan to small businesses that were directly impacted by COVID-19 and are located in Muskegon County.
This loan was created to assist those businesses that are not already current borrowers with GROW by giving them access to capital that can assist with needs that have arisen due to closures or reduced hours/services because of the Executive Stay at Home Order.
These funds can be used as a way to keep businesses afloat and to assist with the re-opening process.
The webinar will include the following information:
1. Overview and Purpose
2. Process, Timeline and Documents
3. Loan Parameters & Guidelines
4. Loan Application
5. Business Recovery and Re-Opening Plan
6. Q & A
7. Next Steps
- Due to registration requirements you may only register for one ticket per order.
- Any additional attendees will have to register separately.
- This webinar will be recorded and posted on GROW’s Youtube page.
- All registration questions are a requirement of the Small Business Administration and are used for funding reporting.