Incorporating 101 with Attorney Rose Coonen
September 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Please note: this is a virtual event and a Zoom link will be sent to you by 5:00 PM on the day of the event.
Finally, a Straight Answer to your question: “How Should I Incorporate My Business?”
If you have not yet incorporated your business, or you think you might want to shift how your business is incorporated, you want to know the best way to approach this milestone so you can maximize your tax savings, protect your business, and keep on the right side of the IRS.
In the Incorporation 101 session, you will receive straightforward clarity about:
• The most common structure that works for most micro-business owners
• The tax structure that can save you 15% or more on your taxes
• How to simultaneously minimize your tax bill and keep the IRS happy
• The number one factor to consider before selecting a tax structure for your business
• How to determine whether incorporating out-of-state will work for you or against you
• Whether incorporating is right for you at all, based on your current situation
Spots for this session are limited, so register today!
- Due to registration requirements you may only register for one ticket per order.
- Any additional attendees will have to register separately.
- All registration questions are a requirement of the Small Business Administration and are used for funding reporting.