- This event has passed.
Financial Planning for Solopreneurs: Setting Yourself up to be Successful!
September 23, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Please note: this is a virtual event and a Zoom link will be sent to you by 11:00 AM on the day of the event.
Eight out of ten sole proprietors and single-member LLCs throw in the towel on their businesses due to poor financial planning. The lack of money to sustain their business paired with the constant need to sacrifice their personal lives for business goals drives them to give up on their dream and often times an amazing product or service. Don’t let that be your story.
Tara Jones-Williamson, your workshop facilitator, is a fellow business owner who is passionate about eradicating “entrepreneurial poverty” and teaching others how to manage their money in a way that keeps business profitable and life desirable.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
•Receive the step-by-step process of properly separating business and personal finances
• Discover how to set up your business to support and fund your desired lifestyle
•Cultivate new ways to minimize your business overhead expenses and maximize profit
•Understand how to set business revenue goals that directly supports your personal life and goals
• Learn how to set your personal and business vision statements in a way that keeps you motivated and inspired
• Acquire new daily, weekly, and monthly habits, rituals, and routines that makes accounting and bookkeeping easy and organized
• Receive a comprehensive list of resources that aids in your ability to attain and maintain a profitable, thriving business
• Obtain financial templates and worksheets that are exclusive to this workshop yet paramount to business and lifestyle success
Spots for this session are limited, so register today!
- Due to registration requirements you may only register for one ticket per order.
- Any additional attendees will have to register separately.
- All registration questions are a requirement of the Small Business Administration and are used for funding reporting.