- This event has passed.
Business $ense Boot Camp-Comerica Bank: Risk Management
October 21, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please note: this is a virtual event and a Zoom link will be sent to you by 12:00 PM on the day of the event.
Join us for the second multi-part series in partnership with Comerica Bank. Michael Demartelaere, Vice President, External Affairs MKT Manager Comerica Bank along with Marci Chapin, Vice President Business Banking will facilitate the discussion addressing the following topics:
Part 1: Planning for a Health Business
Part 2: Recordkeeping as a Managerial Tool
Part 3: Risk Management and How to Plan for What You Can and Cannot Control
After completing this class, participants will be able to:
• Identify the common risks associated with a small business.
• Identify the external and internal factors which affect risk for a small business.
• Identify situations that may cause risk for a small business.
• Identify the common warning signs of risk for a small business.
• Implement, monitor, and evaluate a risk management plan for a small business.
Spots for Business $ense Boot Camp are limited, so register today!
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER FOR EACH SESSION OF THE SERIES SEPARATELY
- Due to registration requirements you may only register for one ticket per order
- Any additional attendees will have to register separately.
- All registration questions are a requirement of the Small Business Administration (SBA) and are used for grant reporting