- This event has passed.
Business $ense Boot Camp-Comerica Bank: Record Keeping as Managerial Tool
September 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please note: this is a virtual event and a Zoom link will be sent to you by 12:00 PM on the day of the event.
Join us for the second multi-part series in partnership with Comerica Bank. Michael Demartelaere, Vice President, External Affairs MKT Manager Comerica Bank at Comerica Bank along with Marci Chapin, Vice President Business Banking will facilitate the discussion addressing the following topics:
Part 1: Planning for a Health Business
Part 2: Recordkeeping as a Managerial Tool
Part 3: Risk Management and How to Plan for What You Can and Cannot Control
After completing this class, participants will be able to:
• Explain the concept of record keeping and why record keeping is important to a small business.
• Identify record keeping practices, rules, and tools which are commonly available to a small business.
• Explain how these record keeping practices, rules, and tools work.
• Identify benefits a small business derives from proper record keeping.
• Explain record keeping basics for a small business.
• Identify software products available for small business record keeping
Spots for Business $ense Boot Camp are limited, so register today!
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER FOR EACH SESSION OF THE SERIES SEPARATELY
- Due to registration requirements you may only register for one ticket per order
- Any additional attendees will have to register separately.
- All registration questions are a requirement of the Small Business Administration (SBA) and are used for grant reporting