- This event has passed.
Business $ense Boot Camp-Comerica Bank: Planning for a Healthy Business
August 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please note: this is a virtual event and a Zoom link will be sent to you by 11:00 AM on the day of the event.
Join us for the second multi-part series in partnership with Comerica Bank. Michael Demartelaere, Assistant Vice President, External Affairs MKT MGR, Corporate Compliance, Community Reinvestment at Comerica Bank along with Marci Chapin, Vice President Business Banking will facilitate the discussion addressing the following topics:
Part 1: Planning for a Health Business
Part 2: Recordkeeping as a Managerial Tool
Part 3: Risk Management and How to Plan for What You Can and Cannot Control
After completing this class, participants will be able to:
• Explain how an evolving planning process can help them make key decisions as business owners.
• Describe how to convert a vague idea into a resource plan.
• Explain the importance of a healthy personal credit score and healthy relationships with lenders.
• Describe how a business plan helps motivate stakeholders to understand and support their business ideas.
• Explain the benefits of creating a day-to-day action plan for running a small business.
Spots for Business $ense Boot Camp are limited, so register today!
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER FOR EACH SESSION OF THE SERIES SEPARATELY
- Due to registration requirements you may only register for one ticket per order
- Any additional attendees will have to register separately.
- All registration questions are a requirement of the Small Business Administration (SBA) and are used for grant reporting