Instructional Designer – Internship
GROW is looking for a student in the Instructional Design field to design and develop learning and practice experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills, and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying the target audience’s training needs
- Applying tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling content that enhances retention
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Determine instructional and end goals and create content that corresponds with them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Coursework in instructional design and instructional technology
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Pursuing a BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology, or similar.
To apply, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to GROW at firstname.lastname@example.org.