GROW is looking for a student in the Instructional Design field to design and develop learning and practice experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills, and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying the target audience’s training needs
- Applying tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling content that enhances retention
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Determine instructional and end goals and create content that corresponds with them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Coursework in instructional design and instructional technology
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Pursuing a BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology, or similar.
To apply, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to GROW at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GROW empowers entrepreneurs to launch, advance, and sustain their businesses.
GROW is seeking a qualified Financial Administrator. This position will focus on working with our team assisting with items pertinent to our financial operations. Qualified candidates must be adaptable to working within a constantly changing environment as well as embrace diversity and inclusion. This position requires a high level of organizational skills and ability to be self-directed as well as operate as part of the team. This candidate will be accountable under the supervision of the CEO for successfully supporting our organizational financial operations.
-Prepare and report on all the organizations Federal grants. Including WBC, Microloan TA and Prime
-Work with Lending Director in closing loans and tracking technical assistance for reporting
-Review allocation methods of expenses by program and by grant. Track appropriately in Quick Books
-Prepare and be lead contact for annual organizational budget and budget revisions
-Maintain all AR and AP in QuickBooks
-Generate monthly financial statements
- Drive: Motivated to meet and exceed fundraising goals and quotas. Demonstrate the ability to close the sale.
- Initiative: Measure self against a standard of excellence. Undertake self-development activities and learn new skills, seek increased responsibilities and ask for help when needed. Demonstrate the ability to work independently and harmoniously with a variety of personalities and leadership styles.
- Communication Skills: Clearly and persuasively communicate, including public speaking; listen and seek clarification, write clearly and informatively.
- Integrity: Work well in a rapidly changing environment; treat others with respect and consideration; accept responsibility for own actions. Understand business implications of decisions, align work with strategic goals, complete administrative tasks and develop strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Flexibility: Able to multitask in a changing work environment. Handle competing demands and unexpected events. Willingness to change the approach to best fit the situation.
- Dependability: Follows instructions, takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments
Required Education and Relevant Skills:
- Associates Degree or equivalent working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to accuracy
- Ability to interact with a diverse constituency
- Ability to multitask in face of shifting priorities
- High degree of professionalism, tact, and discretion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- English/Spanish bilingual
- Business knowledge, education, or background
- Social media experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Normal work hours are Monday – Thursday, 8:30AM – 5:00PM; Friday, 8:30AM – 1:00PM
- Occasional evening or weekend work as required to complete projects and accommodate program needs
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Standing or sitting for long periods
- Climbing stairs
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Fast-paced environment subject to multiple interruptions, changes in workload, competing priorities, and deadline situations. Exposed to and expected to respectfully interact with a variety of attitudes and personalities including members of the community, volunteers, staff members, and outside vendors.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Job posting ends at the close of business on May 24th, 2019.