EmpowerHER is a cohort-based, year-long training program for women entrepreneurs who have been in business for at least a year and are looking for assistance with stabilizing and/or growing their companies.
As a program participant, you will be provided with the foundational tools you need to build capacity, develop your customer base, and increase revenue. The program begins with an in-depth assessment and analysis of your business, including financials, key performance indicators, marketing plans, and operations. Working in conjunction with GROW staff and our pool of business consultants, you will set strategic goals as well as a plan to reach them. Success is achieved through regular meetings with consultants and coaches who facilitate accountability to your strategic goals.
- One-on-one initial assessment and goal-setting strategy session with your EmpowerHER business development specialist
- One-on-one quarterly mentoring meetings with your business development specialist
- One-on-one monthly check-ins—in person, by telephone, or virtually—with your business development specialist to follow up on goals, next steps, etc.
- Five one-hour business coaching or consulting sessions with appropriate consultant from GROW’s pool of experts
- Quarterly Think Big seminars for networking and education
- Ten entrepreneurial coaching sessions
- Regular e-newsletters with educational content and suggested action items
Eligibility and Enrollment
Enrollment in EmpowerHER is ongoing, with the first cohort is scheduled to begin in September 2016. Interested business owners should complete the online interest form below. Applicants will then interview with GROW’s program manager, who will determine acceptance into the EmpowerHER program.
We are committed to the success of our clients and will enroll only the most committed individuals who are willing to do whatever needs to be done to achieve their goals.
Individuals who are accepted into the program will pay an enrollment fee of $150, commit to work with GROW for at least twelve months, and complete all program requirements.
If you are interested in applying for EmpowerHER, please complete the online form below. A GROW staff member will then contact you to arrange an interview.